Victor Fire Association
The VFD Association is a group of people from the department and the community who support Victor Fire operations through fundraising and other events. In addition, the Association helps bridge the gap between the fire department and the community by hosting and sponsoring family-friendly events throughout the year.
The Association is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; all donations are tax deductible and separate from the Victor Volunteer Fire Department — although they are used to support and assist VFD in their mission.
What the VFDA Does:
– Helps sponsor the annual incentive program for Victor Fire personnel
– Hosts the annual Victor Fire Yard Sale and BBQ
– Hosts the Annual VFD Easter Egg Hunt
– Hosts the Annual VFD Trick or Treat
– Sponsors Fire Safety training in the Victor School
– Helps purchase select equipment and supplies to help VFD do its job serving the community
Association membership is free, and open to all members of the Victor area. All Association members have voting power in helping to decide on fundraising ideas, community events, and more. To inquire about how you can get involved, email us at ASSOCIATION@victorfire.org.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.